Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This is a lonely night again...

I just came back from yam cha with my friend who called Rhu Bing. Now I stay in my quiet room, the lonely feeling is coming out from my heart again...not only tonight, this a few nights. Now Im trying to start my Law assignment, but still dont have the motivation to do it, why arr??? I really really need to thank of my friend who called Michelle, she always chat with me. Actually she is a good girl, but her boyfriend treat her not well, really hope that she will be fine soon. When will I find a happy life, hoping...where are my friends??? dont know...But I heard that Howard said Sharie is coming back soon, Im so happy, she is one of my best friend also.haha.

1 comment:

  1. yeah alson! now i am in hostel, kl! haha.. faster come n fetch me to yumcha..hahahah but u spend me dewoh..ahhaha ^^ waiting for u oh!

    ReplyDelete