Saturday, August 15, 2009

I really feel stress long time ago...I need a new beginning!!!Arr!!!

Haiz...my mid term results were very bad, my feeling also is very down. Everyday I just hope people around me are happy, but I never think of myself, who will bring happiness to me? Sometimes I will feel very stupid bcoz I did some stupid things in my life, but no one will appreciate it. I think that I will not do it again anymore, that is really suck. I hope to have a new love relationship but I couldn't find, it have make be tired. I just hope to have someone who really really care of me and I also love her so much, I don't want to chase someone who feel lonely and just want to have a relationship, that one is really no point for me. This also is the reason why sometimes I still cant forget bout my ex-gf bcoz I still haven't find a girl is better than her or love me so much and care of me so much. In a relationship,I don't want there is just me do everythings for her and my gf and she not so cares of me. Now, im feeling tired, and I really will stop to do everytings those the stupid things, I hate myself, I need a new beginning start from now( 15 Augst 2009-14.28pm ). If one day when you realise why Alson will become like that, don't ask why, bcoz you all couldn't ask what is my feeling before. Im a normal human also, got feeling also, will feel sad also. Yet, there is still have some of my friends will care of me, Im so glad to meet them.

4 comments:

  1. Don't be so moody! It is true that you have to think of yourself sometimes instead of just thinking of people but for sure you have to think of them too.

    I don't know what stupid things you have done but I hope you can forget about it.

    Since you said you want to start a life, you have to do it, show it and prove it. DO IS BETTER THAN TALK! Of course we wish to see you change but in a good way, not the bad one!

    You can't compare your ex-gf with your future gf. Both of them are different people with different personalities. Comparison will make yourself can't forget about the past and prevent you to step forward. Ex- is past! Think of the future! Have to think in a bright side - Future will be better!

    Anyway, good luck! Always remember that there are always friends beside you. If you don't tell them how you feel, they might not know. Talk to anyone whom you feel comfortable.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing to be proved,bcoz there are no right or wrong,I just will do what I like to do.I didn't compare someone with my ex-gf,just I really don't like a girl hide our relationship among our friends when we start to be a couple,that is really no point.I got feeling also,I got take responsibilities in my life also,but who will care of me? Who will think why I have become like that? Every people always said Im flirt,I flirt what? I got hurt which girl mah? Why I start those the bad habits, who make me to be like that!!sorry Sharie,Im not angry to you.Just I express my feeling only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nowadays,I really don't care the period of the love relationship will be how long,I will just care how much I love my future girl friend,I also need her care and love,that is enough,future things nobody will foresee,nobody will ensure what will happen in our future,I just care everything I have on now.This is not meaning Im flirt.Everything must start from now and then slowly carry it to future,this is step and no one can avoid it.I always thought of future before,but how...someone suddenly told me our relationship was over,then I also need to face it,I also need to get hurt,I also need to learn to stand up from that suck situation.You also know what happened in my life before.Please lah,you all always see Im smile-ing infront of you all,then actually you know what is the life when I go back to home? You know how much tear I got before? Who care of this...Everytime when I go to clubbing after drinking,my tear only dare to come out.Why? You ask me,I also don't know...Recently I no dare to switch off my light when Im getting sleeping.Who will know it.The people who will understand my feeling when he or she got this such feeling before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps I understand how you felt. When things is out of your control, the only thing you can do is try your best to do what is best for yourself. You say no one really care about you. But have you ever think that you lock yourself inside and keep yourself away from people to reach. No one says anything about you flirting. Do you really need to wear a mask even if you're with your friends? I know the feeling is really bad, when a relationship broke up. Everything is like the end of the world. You keep yourself thinking about, let yourself suffer that much. In the end? By doing all this, you expect her to come back to you?

    Alson, it doesn't work like that. I been through what you call lonely, sad, helpless all. Yah, most of the time, you can't help to recall back the memories but what else you can do about it? you did what you need to (to fix the situation) and that's it.

    ReplyDelete